What are the precautions when using the air conditioner of construction machinery? Peng is too small to tell you.
Precautions for air conditioning of construction machinery:
1. Non professionals, please do not disassemble and repair the air conditioning system.
2. During inspection and maintenance, the vehicle shall be parked at a level place, the transmission shall be in neutral or parked, the parking brake shall be activated, and other personnel shall be away from the vehicle or the work site.
3. Direct contact with refrigerant may cause frostbite. During inspection, pay attention to safety, and wear goggles and corresponding protective tools to avoid refrigerant injury to eyes and skin. Be careful to touch relevant parts to avoid scalding by high-temperature parts. Pay attention to rotating parts to avoid crushing.
4. Whether the engine is running or not, the air conditioning system is always under pressure. Never heat a system that has been filled with refrigerant. When venting the system, be sure to wear goggles. Even if the reading of the manifold pressure gauge is zero, take preventive measures and slowly remove the parts.
5. Smoking or other ignition sources are not allowed in the maintenance site, because the refrigerant will react when it is heated and will cause personal injury or death if inhaled.
6. The air conditioning system must not be used until the engine is started. After the engine stops, disconnect the power switch to avoid excessive power consumption.
7. When the air conditioning system is used, a higher gear is usually used for cooling, and the middle and low gears are used to maintain the air conditioning operation.
8. In spring, autumn or winter, if the air conditioning system is not used, it must be started and operated every other week for about 5 minutes to prevent corrosion of moving parts in the system due to long-term use.
9. When replenishing refrigerant oil for the air conditioning refrigeration system, the type of refrigerant oil shall be selected and purchased according to the requirements of the manual, and attention shall be paid not to mix the two types of refrigerant oil.
10. When using the air conditioner, close the door and window of the car. When cooling, close the heat source valve. Do not open the refrigeration system when heating.
11. When using the air conditioner, it should be avoided that the temperature regulating handle is always in a cold position, and the air volume switch is at a low air volume level to prevent the evaporator from frosting.
12. When stopping the vehicle in summer, try to avoid direct sunlight.
13. Before using heating, the engine should run for a period of time. When the water temperature reaches 80 ℃, open the hot water valve and open the air volume switch of the air conditioner. When the ambient temperature is lower than 0 ℃, the water in the pipeline and radiator shall be drained to avoid freezing, except for the use of antifreeze.
Previous:The refrigeration process of tractor air conditioning in agricultural machinery
Next:Composition of air conditioner