First, every step, the first thing that comes to mind is that after the enterprise changes from a seller's market to a buyer's market, consumers' consumption concept has changed.
1. In the face of numerous commodities (or services), consumers are more willing to accept good quality commodities (or services). The quality here not only refers to the internal quality of the product, but also includes a series of factors such as the service quality of the product. Therefore, it is necessary to meet the needs of consumers in many aspects to the greatest extent.
2. Put yourself in the customer's (or consumer's) position. Improve the service system, strengthen the pre-sale, sale, after-sales service, to help customers in the use of products in a timely manner to solve various problems, so that customers feel more convenient.
3. Attach great importance to customers' opinions, let customers participate in decision-making, and treat customers' opinions as an important part of customer satisfaction. Do everything you can to keep the customers you have.
4. Establish all customer-oriented mechanisms. Among them, the establishment of various institutions and the reform of service process should be based on customer demand and establish a rapid response mechanism to customer opinions.
Two, the customer is always right
1. Customers are buyers of goods, not troublemakers;
2. Customers know their own needs and hobbies, which is exactly the information that enterprises need to collect;
3. Since customers have "natural consistency", a quarrel with one customer is a quarrel with all customers.
Three, customer satisfaction three elements:
1. Product satisfaction: refers to customers' satisfaction with product quality.
2. Service satisfaction: It refers to customers' positive attitude towards the pre-sale, in-sale and after-sale service of the purchased goods. No matter how good the product is or how reasonable the cost, when it comes to the market, it needs to rely on the service. "After-sales service makes long-term customers".
3. Corporate image satisfaction: refers to the public's positive evaluation of the comprehensive strength and overall impression of the enterprise.